All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book surveys all the channels through which political ideas and knowledge were conveyed to the English public, from the beginning of the reign of Elizabeth I to the Revolution of 1688, with the goal of understanding the web of communication in creating political life.
- Author BiographyBarbara Shapiro is Professor in the Graduate School and Emerita Professor of Rhetoric at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Barbara Shapiro
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight680 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine661 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.66
- £16.99Trending at £18.09
- £7.78Trending at £8.38
- £12.34Trending at £13.28
- £12.76Trending at £13.28
- £4.98Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.