All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the effects of globalization on the restructuring of politics in Western Europe over the past three decades.
- Author BiographyHanspeter Kriesi holds the Chair in Comparative Politics in the Department of Political Science at the University of Zurich. Edgar Grande holds the Chair in Comparative Politics in the Department of Political Science at the University of Munich. Martin Dolezal is a postdoctoral researcher for the Austrian National Election Study (AUTNES) and Assistant Professor (Universitatsassistent) at the Department of Government, University of Vienna. Marc Helbling is Head of the Emmy Noether research group 'Immigration Policies in Comparison' (IMPIC) at the Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB). Dominic Hoglinger is a research fellow in the Institute of Political Science at the University of Zurich. Swen Hutter is a research fellow at the Chair for Comparative Politics at the University of Munich. Bruno Wuest is a research fellow in the Institute of Political Science at the University of Zurich.
- Author(s)Bruno Wuest,Dominic Hoglinger,Edgar Grande,Hanspeter Kriesi,Marc Helbling,Martin Dolezal,Swen Hutter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note34 b/w illus. 42 tables
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.