CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the phenomenon of dissidence from both historical and psychological perspectives. Taking as a case study Nero's Rome, the text investigates the interaction of the universal components of human motive, thought and act, with those that are culturally conditioned.
- PrizesWinner of Routledge Ancient History Prize 1992.
- Author(s)Vasily Rudich
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/1993
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.