All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor students of international political economy, it is hard to ignore the growth, dynamism, and global impact of East Asia. This title illustrates the diverse ways that the domestic politics and policies of countries within East Asia affect the region's production, trade, exchange rates, and development.
- Author BiographyMing Wan is professor of government and politics and director of the Global Affairs Program at George Mason University. He has held postdoctoral fellowships at Harvard from the Program on U.S.-Japan Relations, the John M. Olin Institute for Strategic Studies and the Pacific Basin Research Center, and has been a visiting research scholar at Tsukuba University and a George Washington University-Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars Luce Fellow in Asian Policy Studies. He has published three books: Sino-Japanese Relations: Interaction, Logic, and Transformation; Human Rights in Chinese Foreign Relations: Defining and Defending National Interests; and Japan Between Asia and the West: Economic Power and Strategic Balance. His current research interests include political economy of security, political economy of East Asia, and Sino-Japanese relations.
- Author(s)Ming Wan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/2007
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight555 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
- £8.22Trending at £8.53
- £11.66Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.