All listings for this product
About this product
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight361 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBernard Steunenberg,Frans Van Vught
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Part 1: The Study of Institutions. 1. Approaches to the Analysis of Institutions; H. Keman. 2. Institutions: The Economic Perspective; B.S. Frey. 3. Sociological Perspectives on Institutions and Neo-Institutionalism; W. Trommel, R. van der Veen. 4. Normative and Real Institutions; D.W.P. Ruiter. Part II: Institutions and Decision Making in Europe. 5. Is Federalism Superior? J.-E. Lane, S. Ersson. 6. The Effects of Alternative Governance Structures; F. van Vught. 7. Independent Agencies and the Delegation Problem; G. Majone. 8. European Challenges to the Nation State; J.P. Olsen. 9. Subsidiarity, Responsive Government and Individual Liberty; V. Vanberg. 10. Codecidion and Its Reform; B. Steunenberg. Index.
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.