All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book-length exploration of how marketing tools and concepts are transforming elections and politics in Canada.
- Author BiographyAlex Marland is an assistant professor in the Department of Political Science at Memorial University of Newfoundland. Thierry Giasson is an associate professor in the Communication and Information Department at Universite Laval. Jennifer Lees-Marshment is a senior lecturer in the Department of Political Studies at the University of Auckland. Contributors: Lisa Birch, Patricia Cormack, Yannick Dufresne, Anna Esselment, Emilie Foster, Thierry Giasson, Elisabeth Gidengil, Royce Koop, Kirsten Kozolanka, Jennifer Lees-Marshment, Patrick Lemieux, Alex Marland, Tamara A. Small, and Andre Turcotte.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleCommunication, Strategy and Politics
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight454 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlex Marland,Jennifer Lees-Marshment,Thierry Giasson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.