All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars contribute original and timely essays which discuss how political philosophy should be studied today.
- Author BiographyJonathan Floyd is a British Academy Post-Doctoral Fellow in the Department of Politics and International Relations, University of Oxford, and Research Fellow in Political Theory at St Hilda's College. He was previously a Fellow of the Centre for Political Ideologies and a Research Scholar at University College, University of Oxford. He has written widely on both the nature of political philosophy and on its relationship with history. Marc Stears is Fellow in Politics at University College, Oxford, having previously been Fellow in Social and Political Sciences at Emmanuel College, Cambridge. He is the author of Demanding Democracy: American Radicals in Search of a New Politics (2010) and Progressives, Pluralists and the Problems of the State (2002), as well as joint editor of Political Theory: Methods and Approaches (2008). He is well-known for his research on methodology in the history of political thought and for innovative approaches to the study of political ideologies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJonathan Floyd,Marc Stears
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.24Trending at £31.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.49Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.