All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRonald Beiner focuses on twelve prominent twentieth-century philosophers and employs critical dialogue to clarify their intellectual contributions to the field of political philosophy.
- Author BiographyRonald Beiner is a Professor of Political Science at the University of Toronto and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada. He is the editor of Hannah Arendt: Lectures on Kant's Political Philosophy (1982) and the author of Political Judgment (1983); What's the Matter with Liberalism? (1992), which was awarded the Canadian Political Science Association's C. B. Macpherson Prize in 1994; Philosophy in a Time of Lost Spirit (1997); Liberalism, Nationalism, Citizenship (2003); and Civil Religion (Cambridge, 2011).
- Author(s)Ronald Beiner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.68Trending at £8.87
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.