All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines why states make formal commitments to rights provisions and to judicial independence and what effect these commitments have on actual state behavior, especially political repression.
- Author BiographyLinda Camp Keith is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Texas at Dallas.
- Author(s)Linda Camp Keith
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note20 illus.
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.15Trending at £14.99
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.31
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.