All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- DescriptionWe have witnessed the substantial transformation of China studies, particularly Chinese political studies, due to changes in China and its rising status in the world as well as changes in our ways of conducting research. This title offers overviews of the state of the field of Chinese political studies.
- Author BiographySujian Guo is Professor of Political Science and Director of the Center for US-China Policy Studies at San Francisco State University, and Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Chinese Political Science. Concurrently, he is a Distinguished Professor and Associate Dean of the Fudan Institute for Advanced Study in Social Sciences at Fudan University, and a chair professor of Zhejiang University, PRC. He is also a guest professor at numerous Chinese universities. His areas of research include Chinese politics, international relations and methodology, and he has published over 40 academic articles and 16 authored and edited books in the above areas.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight573 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited bySujian Guo
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.