All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the series that explores the state of political sociology at the beginning of the 21st century, this title examines several substantive areas within political sociology. It also includes works that show significant advances in the study of the social roots of all things 'political' in society.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication06/06/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleResearch in Political Sociology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBetty A. Dobratz,Lisa K. Waldner,Timothy Buzzell
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.