All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical theology is a distinctly modern problem, one that takes shape in some of the most important theoretical writings of the twentieth and twenty-first centuries. This book assembles scholars to examine the role played by sixteenth- and seventeenth-century literature and thought in modern conceptions of political theology.
- Author BiographyGraham Hammill is associate professor of English at the University at Buffalo, SUNY. Julia Reinhard Lupton is professor of English and comparative literature at the University of California, Irvine.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note9 halftones
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGraham L. Hammill,Julia Reinhard Lupton
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.