All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCould global government be the answer to global poverty and starvation? This book offers a moral argument for world government, claiming that not only do we have strong obligations to people elsewhere, but also accountable integration among nation-states will help ensure that all persons can lead a decent life.
- Author BiographyLuis Cabrera, a former staff reporter for The Associated Press, teaches political theory and global politics at Arizona State University West, USA.
- Author(s)Luis Cabrera
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Innovations in Political Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.