All listings for this product
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £33.98Trending at £35.62
- £8.53Trending at £11.21
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £6.42Trending at £6.96
- £8.54Trending at £9.04
- £8.23Trending at £8.98
- £4.80Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionHow did Bill Clinton's clever dexterity help him recover from the Monica Lewinsky scandal? How did Barack Obama draw on his experience as a talented community activist to overcome his inexperience as a national leader? This title deals with these questions.
- Author BiographyRoderick P. Hart holds the Allan Shivers Centennial Chair in Communication at the University of Texas at Austin and is the author or editor of a dozen books, including, most recently, Political Keywords. Jay P. Childers is assistant professor in the Department of Communication Studies at the University of Kansas. He is the author of The Evolving Citizen. Colene J. Lind is a PhD candidate in communication studies at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Colene J. Lind,Jay P. Childers,Roderick P. Hart
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleChicago Studies in American Politics
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note53 line drawings, 7 tables
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.