All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe return of Charles II to the English throne after eleven years of Interregnum heralded the beginning of a new era in which the court was characterized by the licentious behaviour of the new king. This book explores the political and cultural implications of the court's transgressive new character.
- Author BiographyCatharine MacLeod is Seventeenth-Century Curator at the National Portrait Gallery, London. Julia Marciari Alexander is Associate Director for Exhibitions and Publications at the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleYale Center for British Art
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note90 colour illustrations
- Weight980 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCatharine MacLeod,Julia Marciari Alexander
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.