All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume originates from the Society for Italian Studies Postgraduate Colloquium that has taken place at University of Cambridge in April 2005. It gathers together articles by British, Irish and Italian young researchers working on various aspects of Italian Studies broadly defined since the end of World War II.
- Author BiographyLinda Risso is Wiener-Anspach Research Fellow at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles. Her research interests include history of European integration and Italian social and political history. In the past years, she has published various articles in Quaderno di Storia Contemporanea and Quaderni di Storia e Letteratura. Monica Boria graduated in modern languages at the Universita di Macerata and obtained an MPhil in Italian Studies at the University of Birmingham. She is a lecturer in Italian at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge. Among her publications: Teaching Language through Literature , Tuttitalia, 27 (2003); Echoes of Counterculture in Stefano Benni's Humour , Romance Studies Journal 23 (2005); I romanzi di Stefano Benni , in F. Pellegrini, E. Tarantino (eds.), Il romanzo contemporaneo: Voci italiane, Troubador [forthcoming].
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Press
- Weight653 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byLinda Risso,Monica Boria
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.