All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compilation of Irving Howe's interviews during the last fifteen years of his life. It presents what could be viewed as the sequel to Howe's intellectual autobiography, A Margin of Hope .
- Author BiographyJohn Rodden has taught at the University of Virginia and the University of Texas at Austin. He has published seventeen books, including Irving Howe and the Critics, The Worlds of Irving Howe, Lionel Trilling and the Critics, and The Politics of Literary Reputation: The Making and Claiming of St. George Orwell.
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Content Noteblack & white plates
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEthan Goffman,John Rodden
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.