All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how the people of diasporas have a direct impact on the politics of their homeland. Case studies include Sri Lanka, Mexico and Ethiopia.
- Author BiographyTerrence Lyons is Assistant Professor in Conflict Resolution at George Mason University. Among his publications are Demilitarizing Politics: Elections on the Uncertain Road to Peace. Peter Mandaville is an Associate Professor in the Department of Public and International Affairs and Co-Director of George Mason University's Center for Global Studies. He is most recently the author of Global Political Islam. His current research interests include Islam and globalization, theories of cosmopolitanism, and global development.
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byPeter G. Mandaville,Terence Lyons
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.