All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
About this product
- Author(s)Walter Futterweit
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Perspectives in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight568 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
- Table Of Contents1 Neuroendocrine Regulation of Gonadal Function.- 2 Hormonal Control of Folliculogenesis.- 3 Androgen Transport and Plasma Levels in the Normal Female.- 4 The Pathologic Anatomy of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.- 5 Genetics of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.- 6 Pathophysiology of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.- 7 Clinical Features of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.- 8 Hyperprolactinemia and Polycystic Ovarian Disease.- 9 Laboratory Diagnosis and Differential Diagnosis of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.- 10 Treatment of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.- 11 Hypothesis and Summary.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.