All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive overview of the recent accomplishments in the area of polyhydroxyalkanoates.
- Author BiographyJames H Clark is Professor of Chemistry and Director of the Green Chemistry Centre of Excellence, The University of York, UK. He has led the green chemistry movement in Europe for the last 15 years and was the first scientific editor of the journal Green Chemistry and is Editor-in-chief of the RSC Green Chemistry book series.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication12/11/2014
- Series TitleGreen Chemistry Series
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byIpsita Roy,Visakh P. M.
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.