All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- Author(s)Gianni Astarita,Luigi Nicolais
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note119 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight883 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
- Table Of ContentsOne - Processing: Shaping Operations.- Current Trends in the Analysis of Polymer Shaping Operations (Invited Lecture).- The Conductivity Distribution in Injection Moulded LDPE and HDPE Containing Carbon Black.- High Pressure Injection Moulding of Polyethylene.- Irradiation of High Density Polyethylene Filled with Colloidal Silica.- The Role of Melt Rheology in Parison Formation.- Melt Rheology and Processability of Polyethylenes.- Void Formation in Extruded Bars.- Utilization of Rheological Real Time and Sampling Measurements for Quality Control of Polymer Materials and Processes (Abstract).- Two - Processing: Operrations Other Than Shaping.- Polymer Processing Operations Other Than Shaping (Invited Lecture).- Mechanochemical Degradation of Glass Fibre Reinforced Polypropylene Melts During Flow.- Applications of a RIM Process Model.- Design Principles for Barrier-Screw Extruders (Abstract).- Continuous Processing of Polymerizing Fluids IV: Continuous Mechanism in a Channel of a Screw-Extruder.- Processing of Thermosets.- Adapting a Microprocessor System to Autoclave Processing.- Three - Relationships Between Processing and Properties.- Heat Transfer and Kinetics of Flow Induced Crystallization as Intertwined Problems in Polymer Melt Processing (Invited Lecture).- On the Deformation of Polycarbonate in the Glassy State.- The Development of Super-Strong Polymers in Planar Directions (Abstract).- Relationship Between Processing Induced Morphology, Molecular Orientations and Mechanical Behaviour of Amorphous Polymers.- Effects of Processing on the Structure and Properties of PVC.- Correlation of Non-Linear Rheological Properties of Polymer Melts with Weld-Line Strength.- Melt Strength and Extensibility of High-Density Polyethylene.- Four - Properties of Polymeric Materials.- New Findings on the Mechanical Behaviour of Plastics (Invited Lecture).- Viscoelasticity, Ultimate Mechanical Properties and Yielding Mechanisms of Thermally Crystallized Polyethylene Terephthalate.- Shear Strength Characteristics and Shear Creep Modeling of Low Density Rigid Polyurethane Foam.- Blends of Polystyrene and Thermotropic Liquid Crystals - Phase Relations and Rheological Properties.- Shear Behaviour of Molten Linear Low Density Polyethylene.- Analysis of Failure Behavior of Polymeric Composite Materials with the Method of Acoustic Emissions (Abstract).- Plasticizers Migration from PVC: Correlations with Structure and Service-Performance.- Time-Dependent Properties of Statically Deformed Glassy Polymers: Dynamic Modulus and Gas Transport.- Nonlinear Viscoelastic Characterisation of Polymeric Materials.- Describing the Long Term Nonlinearity of Plastics.- Origins of the Toughness of Fibrous Composites.- Positive and Negative Shear of the Vinyl Chloride.- Five - Structural Modeling of Polymer Properties.- Structural Modelling of Polymer Properties (Invited Lecture).- The Role of the Binder in the Ageing of a Filled Elastomer.- Molecular Field Theory for the Rheological Properties of Moderately Concentrated Polymer Solutions (Abstract).- A Treatise on the Elastic and Hygroexpansional Properties of Paper by a Composite Laminate Approach.- Viscoelastic Properties of Copolymers: Relations with Structure.- Relationship Between Ptitsyn-Eizner ? Parameter and Conformational Transition.- Properties of PMMA Stereocomplex in Solid State and Solution.- The Effect of Plasticization on the Structure of Highly Crosslinked Materials, and the Formation of the Interphase in Two-Phase Systems (Abstract).- Generalized Anisotropic Descriptions for the Dynamic Mechanical Properties of Crystalline Polymers.- Mechanism of Moisture Absorption in Metal-Filled Epoxies.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.