All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews chiral polymer synthesis and its application to asymmetric catalysis. It features the design and use of polymer-immobilized catalysts and methods for their design and synthesis. Chapters cover peptide-catalyzed and enantioselective synthesis, optically-active polymers, and continuous flow processes.
- Author BiographyShinichi Itsuno, PhD, is a Professor at Toyohashi University of Technology. His research focuses on the interface between organic chemistry and polymer chemistry, and is especially concerned with asymmetric synthesis, reactive polymers, and new polymer synthesis. Dr. Itsuno has written over a hundred papers, as well as thirty book chapters.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight934 g
- Width167 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byShinichi Itsuno
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.