All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionHelps to learn how to create professional models for advertising on TV and the web. Blending real-world experience and the technical aspects of poly-modeling, this book shows how to ultimately create content in a dynamic, efficient manner.
- Author BiographyTodd Daniele has worked for several major N.Y. based studios, including GuerillaFx. Daniele's work for GuerillaFx has been featured on TV, the Internet and even the Jumbo-trons in Times Square (NYC). He has contributed work to several high-profile clients including: Coke Zero, MTV, Old Navy, Procter and Gamble, Nike, Cingular/ATT and BMW.
- Author(s)Todd Daniele
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content NoteApprox. 300 illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.