All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.28
- £5.79Trending at £7.01
- £30.18Trending at £31.28
- £9.33Trending at £12.08
- £39.99Trending at £50.16
- £10.73Trending at £11.19
About this product
- DescriptionPondering the Passion explores how the story of the death of Jesus has been imagined and portrayed over the centuries. In the shadow of the Holocaust and under the eye of contemporary scrutiny, the varied and often conflicting depictions of the Passion of Christ raise questions lying at the heart of both the Jewish and the Christian faiths.
- Author BiographyPhilip A. Cunningham is executive director of the Center for Christian-Jewish Learning and adjunct professor of theology at Boston College. Interested in biblical studies, religious education, and theologies of Christian-Jewish relations, Dr. Cunningham is a member of the advisory committee on Catholic-Jewish Relations for the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. A member of the Catholic Biblical Association of America, he has for several years co-convened its continuing seminar on Biblical Issues in Christian-Jewish Relations. His two most recent books are A Story of Shalom: The Calling of Christians and Jews by a Covenanting God and Sharing the Scriptures.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/10/2004
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width168 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byPhilip A. Cunningham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.