All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to pop-up and folding paper sculpture. This guide demonstrates how sophisticated pop-up designs are constructed and shows how to form a 3D reference book. It is suitable for professional and amateur designers interested in this craft, as well as teachers of Art, Design and Technology, designers, illustrators, and sculptors.
- Author BiographyDuncan Birmingham has taught paper mechanics at university level for 20 years and has an extensive library of books on pop-up. He is the author of several books on the subject and his Pop-Up! A Manual of Paper Mechanisms 9781899618095 was hailed the most comprehensive book, to date, on the subject. He lives in Bristol.
- Author(s)Duncan Birmingham
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes diagrams, photographs and templates
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
Most relevant reviews
- deliskyhigh09 Dec, 2012by
Have fun and amaze yourself with what you can make in no time at all.
This book is fun. I wanted a book that would show me easilly how to make paper designs that would be more than pop ups for cards. The book goes from very simple to comples, with ideas for altering he designs tto make other subjects. The instructions are easy to follow and fun. You dont need expensive equipment to begin, and no measuring. I would recommend this book for teens upwards.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.79
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
- £4.46Trending at £7.49