All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores the search for meaning among people in China today. The subjects of these essays span the social spectrum from hip young entrepreneurs to sweatshop workers and homeless beggars, with the issues ranging from domestic violence to homosexuality to political corruption.
- Author BiographyPerry Link is professor of East Asian studies at Princeton University. Richard P. Madsen is professor of sociology at the University of California, San Diego. Paul G. Pickowicz is professor of history at the University of California, San Diego.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight490 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byPaul G. Pickowicz,Perry Link,Richard Madsen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.