All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContributes to the reassessment of Third Reich cinema by examining it as a social, cultural, economic, and political practice that often conflicted with, contradicted, and compromised the intentions of the Propaganda Ministry. This book emphasises co-development of German and other national cinemas, especially the dominant Hollywood model.
- Author BiographySabine Hake is Professor of German at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Sabine Hake
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2002
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note16 b&w photos
- Weight709 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine330 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.