All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho were the flappers? What were 'talkies'? Who inspired the Harlem Renaissance? This book provides the answers and covers the effect of World War I and the newfound freedom of women on the popular culture of the era.
- Author BiographyJane Bingham is an experienced writer for young adults. She has written over 100 nonfiction books on a variety of topics. Jane has a first class degree in English Literature and an M. Phil in History of Art and is currently a Royal Literary Fund Fellow at Oxford Brookes University. She has two sons and three stepsons and lives in Oxford, England.
- Author(s)Jane M. Bingham
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleA History of Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £10.43Trending at £15.99
- £11.60Trending at £20.40
- £7.77Trending at £8.50
- £7.99Trending at £8.48
- £8.42Trending at £9.20
- £3.76Trending at £5.28
- £8.09Trending at £9.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.