All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat exactly is popular culture? How should it be studied? What forces come together in producing, disseminating, and consuming it? This collection offers responses to these and similar questions. Edited by Harold E. Hinds, Jr., Marilyn F. Motz, and Angela M. S. Nelson, the book charts some of the key turning points in the culture wars.
- Author BiographyHarold E. Hinds, Jr. is professor of history and director of Latin American area studies at the University of Minnesota, Morris. Marilyn F. Motz is associate professor of popular culture at Bowling Green State University. Angela M. S. Nelson is associate professor of popular culture at Bowling Green State University and chair of the department.
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleRay & Pat Browne Book S.
- Place of PublicationBowling Green
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBowling Green University Popular Press,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAngela M.S. Nelson,Harold E. Hinds,Marilyn F. Motz
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.