All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a study of musical theatre and popular culture and its relation to the production of identity in Lebanon in the second half of the twentieth century. Employing theories of nationalism, modernity, globalism and locality, this book shows that these factors combined give the project a potent identity-forming power.
- Author BiographyChristopher Stone is an Associate Professor of Arabic and Head of the Arabic Division at Hunter College of the City University of New York. He received his Ph.D. in Near Eastern Studies from Princeton University in Near Eastern Studies.
- Author(s)Christopher Stone
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2007
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Middle Eastern Literatures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.