All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the politicisation of 'ordinary people' in western Germany in the 1850s.
- Author BiographyJames Brophy is Associate Professor of History at the University of Delaware. He is the author of Capitalism, Politics, and Railroads in Prussia, 1830-1870 (1998) and is co-editor of the primary source reader, Perspectives from the Past: Readings in Western Civilizations (3d edition, 2005).
- Author(s)James M. Brophy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleNew Studies in European History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.