All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative and interpretive overview of the nature of popular religion in Southeast Asia, covering Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam, as well as Christianity and the conversion of indigenous peoples.
- Author BiographyRobert L. Winzeler is professor emeritus of anthropology at the University of Nevada, Reno. He received his AM and PhD from the University of Chicago and has done extensive long-term fieldwork in both insular and mainland Southeast Asia. His numerous books include The Peoples of Southeast Asia Today (2011) and Anthropology and Religion, Second Edition (2012).
- Author(s)Robert L. Winzeler
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note32 black & white halftones, 2 maps
- Weight572 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.