All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.51Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.97
About this product
- DescriptionContains the research on social and economic trends occurring in rural America. This title provides a focus on rural demography and the interaction between population dynamics and local social and economic change. It highlights major themes transforming rural areas and each is examined with an expanded overview and case study.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/01/2006
- Series TitleThe Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight862 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Brown,William A. Kandel
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.