All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the four 'New World' countries - Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United States - this book explores key themes and issues in indigenous mobility.
- Author BiographyJohn Taylor is a Senior Fellow at the Australian National University's Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research. For the past twenty years his research interests have focussed on the measurement of demographic and economic change among Indigenous Australians. Martin Bell is Senior Lecturer in Geography and Director of the Queensland Centre for Population Research at the University of Queensland. His major research interests focus on population mobility and internal migration, and on demographic forecasting and projection, especially at the local and regional level.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/12/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Population and Migration
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 tables, 20 figures
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohn Taylor,Martin Bell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.