Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the complex roles of mobile, transient, and displaced populations in the worldwide spread of disease. From Katrina to Darfur, and from influenza to AIDS, this book focuses on the social context of epidemics.
- Author BiographyYorghos Apostolopoulos, Ph.D., is Associate Clinical Professor of Social Epidemiology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA and Visiting Associate Professor of Medical Sociology, University of Athens School of Health Sciences, Athens, Attica, Greece. Sevil Sonmez, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia, USA and Associate Professor of Management, Cyprus College School of Business, Engomi, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight659 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySevil Sonmez,Yorghos Apostolopoulos
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.