All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Guangshan Zhu,Hao Ren
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Molecular Science / SpringerBriefs in Green Chemistry for Sustainability
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note77 black & white illustrations, 33 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight270 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to Porous Materials.- Principles for the Synthesis of Porous Organic Frameworks.- Synthetic Post-Modification of Porous Organic Frameworks.- Gas Sorption Using Porous Organic Frameworks.- Porous Organic Frameworks for Catalysis.- Other Applications of Porous Organic Frameworks.
- Author BiographyProf. Guangshan Zhu received his BS (1993) and PhD (1998) in Chemistry from Jilin University (China). He was then immediately appointed as an assistant professor at the Department of Chemistry, Jilin University. In 1999, he worked as a postdoctoral research associate at Tohoku University in Japan. He has been a full professor at Jilin University since 2001, and now holds the Cheung Kong Professorship appointed by the Ministry of Education of China. The current research in his group is focused on the design and synthesis of zeolites, metal-organic frameworks and porous organic frameworks for gas-liquid adsorption, separation, and other advanced applications.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.