All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the birth of the 928, and follows its progress around the world, taking in all the variants in all major markets, as well as a peak at its racing exploits.
- Author BiographyBrian Long has been a professional writer for more than 20 years, with around 50 highly-respected books to his name, including German and Japanese translations. Born in Coventry, the heart of the British motor industry, he comes from a proud engineering family, and himself trained in that field after leaving school. He now lives in Japan with his wife, Miho, and their two children, Louis and Sophie-Mercedes. He is a committee member of the Japan Automotive Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Brian Long
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note400 illustrations
- Weight1295 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- certifiedaddict...29 Jul, 2016by
Perfect for classic Porsche 928 fans!
Bought it for my husband as a birthday present, this is a re-print of a previous edition of the book which was no longer available. Book at first seemed quite pricey but compared to original price of the book, it seems more reasonable in comparison. My husband was very pleased when he opened his present and has been poring over the book since and every now and then, he would get excited and show me photos of old promotional photos of ads, prototype cars or photos from events of the 928 in action. The book is also jam packed with information and will keep him occupied for months!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33