All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines two large and generally overlooked diaspora communities, one Jewish, the other Slavic, who found refuge in Shanghai during the tumultuous first half of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyMarcia Reynders Ristaino is Senior Chinese Acquisitions Specialist at the Library of Congress. She is the author of China's Art of Revolution: The Mobilization of Discontent, 1927 and 1928.
- Author(s)Marcia R. Ristaino
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2003
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note27 illustrations, 2 maps
- Weight517 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.46
- £17.50Trending at £34.04
- £10.89Trending at £12.46
- £14.58Trending at £20.94
- £20.97Trending at £21.89
- £14.24Trending at £14.61
- £9.85Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.