CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionConsists of two parts. The first part - Foundations, deals with the foundations of portfolio optimization, its assumptions, approaches and the limitations when traditional optimization techniques are to be applied. The second part - Applications and Contributions, consists of five chapters, covering different problems in financial optimization.
- Author BiographyPD Dr. Dietmar Maringer University of Erfurt - Germany Education: 1993: Business Administration and Computer Science at the Technical University of Vienna and at the University of Vienna 1997: PhD., University of Vienna 1997: M.Phil. at the University of Cambridge, UK Positions: till 2002: Assistant at the Centre for Business Studies, University of Vienna since Nov. 2002: Assistant Professor at the University of Erfurt Research interests: Finance, Financial Econometrics, Computational Economics and Computational Finance Heuristic Optimisation
- Author(s)Dietmar Maringer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/08/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in Computational Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight514 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.