All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese poems explore the uses and abuses of language as it intersects the uses and abuses of power. They investigate the question of identity - the illusions we sustain, the passions we conceal, and the stories that surround both.
- Author(s)James Cummins
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/04/1997
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleJames Dickey Contemporary Poetry S.
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.