CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionMildred and John Teal moved to Sapelo Island, Georgia, in 1955, where they experienced virtually undeveloped landscape of salt marsh, maritime forest, freshwater ponds, sand dunes and beaches. This book reveals their observations of the island's unique marine ecology and flora and fauna.
- Author BiographyMildred Teal and John Teal are the authors of Diary of a Salt Marsh and other books. Mildred Teal works at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute in Falmouth, Massachusetts. John Teal is a scientist emeritus at the institute and an environmental consultant.
- Author(s)John Teal,Mildred Teal
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note1 map, 32 illus.
- Weight245 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Richard Rice
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.