All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe Portuguese are as intensely proud of their rich history as they are of their football and their stunning scenery. This guide leads you to guesthouses, hotels and self-catering properties from the simple, cheap and charming to the grandly historic - pousadas, castles, forts and convents - and designer-decadent new kids on the block.
- Author BiographyAlastair has built a team of talented editors who are as committed as he is to the search for authenticity and personality in places to stay. They are also 'driving' the world's first carbon-neutral publishing company; the search for a reduced ecological footprint is a serious one. In 2005/2006, Alastair Sawday Publishing won an award from Business Commitment to the Environment, a Green Apple Award and The Queen's Award for Enterprise: Sustainable Development. Laura Kinch has enthusiastically immersed herself in all things Portuguese. She's keenly interested in the language, architecture and interior design of the country and her research and inspection trips have sought out the most interesting places to stay the length and breadth of it.
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date28/05/2011
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight410 g
- Width128 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byLaura Kinch Ross
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.