All listings for this product
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionHe argues that, contrary to previous scholarly opinion, nearly half of the Portuguese-Asian trade was controlled by New Christians-descendants of Iberian Jews forcibly converted to Christianity in the 1490s.
- Author BiographyJames C. Boyajian is the author of Portuguese Bankers at the Court of Spain, 1626-1650.
- Author(s)James C. Boyajian
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note6, 2 black & white halftones, 4 maps
- Weight557 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.