All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPositive Organizational Behaviour is a contemporary movement within the classic discipline of organizational behaviour. This book studies the states, traits and processes that compromise this exciting science. It also invites noted experts to identify the methodological challenges facing scholars of Positive Organizational Behaviour.
- Author BiographyProfessor Sir Cary Cooper, CBE, is The 50th Anniversary Professor of Organizational Psychology and Health at Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, UK. He is also the President of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, President of the British Academy of Management and President of RELATE (the national relationship charity). He is the author/editor of over 150 books, over 400 scholarly articles and a regular contributor to radio and TV. He was knighted by the Queen in 2014 for his contribution to the social sciences. He is the Editor-in-Chief of the Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management (14 volumes), Editor of Who's Who in Management, Editor of the Wiley-Blackwell WELLBEING volumes (six), Founding Editor of the Journal of Organizational Behavior, Founding and Former Chair of the government think tank The Sunningdale Institute and lead scientist on the Government Office for Science Foresight project on Mental Capital and Wellbeing. In 2015 he was voted by HR Magazine as the Most Influential HR Thinker, has been made an Honorary Fellow of the British Psychological Society, Royal College of Physicians, The Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (Occupational Medicine) and many more; and has Honorary Doctorates from a number of universities (eg Sheffield, Bath, Aston, Heriot Watt, Middlesex, Wolverhampton).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byCary P. Cooper,Debra L. Nelson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £15.59Trending at £15.92
- £11.71Trending at £11.61
- £12.04Trending at £11.97
- £14.47Trending at £15.26
- £13.91Trending at £15.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.