All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionRelationships are at the heart of our lives; at home with our families, with our friends, in schools and colleges, with colleagues at the workplace and in our diverse communities. The quality of these relationships determines our individual well-being. This book explores how to address the challenges involved in maintaining positive relationships.
- Author BiographySue Roffey is a psychologist, academic and author. She is currently adjunct research fellow at the University of Western Sydney and educational consultant. Her research and publications highlight the importance of participation, a sense of belonging, relational values and relational quality for wellbeing and the development of pro-social behaviour. Sue is a founding member of the Wellbeing Australia Network and on the NSW Council for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect.
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight631 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySue Roffey
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.