All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformative, practical and uplifting, this is a book for anyone with Parkinson's and for those who care for and support them. It contains answers to almost any question you might ask about Parkinson's, from symptoms and diagnosis to the latest treatments and therapies, as well as the most recent medical research into stem cells and gene therapy.
- Author BiographyAnn Andrews has worked as a television and theatre producer, researcher, teacher and crisis counsellor. She was diagnosed with Parkinson's in her fifties. Positively Parkinson's is the book she would like to have read at that critical time. Ann lives in New Zealand.
- Author(s)Ann Andrews
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note4 black and white line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Foreword byBarry Snow
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.35Trending at £4.92
- £10.96Trending at £12.76
- £12.08Trending at £12.48
- £3.59Trending at £4.82
- £6.44Trending at £6.72
- £11.51Trending at £11.66
- £14.99Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.