Post-Communist Reform: Pain and Progress by Richard Layard, Marek Dabrowski, Andrei Shleifer, Rudiger Dornbusch, Maxim Boycko, Olivier Blanchard (Hardback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.57Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
- £11.73Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new report, they take stock, returning to the original themes and assessing progress and prospects, particularly in Russia.
- Author BiographyOlivier J. Blanchard is Economic Counselor and Director of the Research Department at the International Monetary Fund. He is the author of Macroeconomics, among other books, and coauthor of Lectures on Macroeconomics (MIT Press). Andrei Shleifer is Professor of Economics at Harvard University and recipient of the 1999 John Bates Clark Medal. He is the author of Without a Map: Political Tactics and Economic Reform in Russia (MIT Press, 2000) and other books.
- Author(s)Andrei Shleifer,Marek Dabrowski,Maxim Boycko,Olivier Blanchard,Richard Layard,Rudiger Dornbusch
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/1993
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleReport of the WIDER World Economy Group
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note15
- Weight340 g
- Width142 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £15.59Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.47Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.