All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to explain the divergent political pathways of twenty six post-communist states, following the breakdown and eventual collapse of communism in 1989-1991. Considering the trajectories of individual states between 1990-2007, this book challenges two central bodies of theory relating to democratization and regime change.
- Author BiographyJorgen Moller is Assistant Professor at the Institute of Political Science, University of Aarhus, Denmark.
- Author(s)Jorgen Moller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, 19 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.