All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to consider the under-explored phenomenon of responses to the ending of fan objects.
- Author BiographyRebecca Williams is a Senior Lecturer in Communication, Cultural and Media Studies at the University of South Wales. She has published on television fans and audiences in journals including Continuum, Popular Communication, Television & New Media, Popular Music & Society, and Participations and recently edited Torchwood Declassified: Investigating Mainstream Cult Television (2013).
- Author(s)Rebecca Williams
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight506 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.