Post-colonial Con-texts: Writing Back to the Canon by John Thieme (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.06Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
- £8.81Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by postscript_books
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorks such a Jean Rhys's Wide Sargasso Sea and Peter Carey's Jack Maggs , which write back to classic English texts, offer a paradigm for the relationship between post-colonial writings and the canon . This study provides an overview of such writing.
- Author BiographyJohn Thieme is Professor of English Studies at South Bank University.
- Author(s)John Thieme
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/12/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiterature, Culture & Identity S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.08Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.